The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJCH.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: email@example.com | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 10, No 3 (2016)
- Aetiology and risk factors for neonatal sepsis,Nigeria
- Pregnancy-related deaths among adolescents, South Africa
- Outcome of children admitted to a general highcare unit, Western Cape
- Policies, practices and perceptions regarding children as visitors to public hospitals, KwaZulu-Natal
- Clinical presentation of infants hospitalised with pertussis